Summer in Paris Visa

Do I need a visa to study abroad on the Summer in Paris program?

You DO NOT need to obtain a visa; United States citizens are allowed to stay in any country in the European Union for up to 90 days without one. Woo! Please make sure you have a valid passport for your travels and check to ensure it will not expire any time within 6 months of your intended return date.


No Visa

IMPORTANT: CISabroad will only advise students on visa procedures for travel requirements for your CISabroad program only. CISabroad is not responsible for advising students on visa issues if they plan to travel internationally before or after the program dates.

These instructions are intended for US passport holders. International students must also be aware of additional documentation and/or processing time needed for their visas. Please contact your Program Coordinator to discuss your visa.

Please note that all consulates have varying visa processing times and/or requirements. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of their assigned consulate’s visa processing period and to send in their complete visa application well enough in advance to allow adequate time for processing. Each consulate lists the visa processing period on their website.

Note: Required documents for your visa are always subject to change at the discretion of the consulate.