Semester and Study Internship in Aix-en-Provence Visa

Do you need a visa to study in France?

For the Semester in Aix-en-Provence and Study Internship in Aix-en-Provence programs, you WILL need to obtain a long term Student visa. It’s extremely important that you continue to check your email regularly, as your Program Coordinator will be emailing you a  visa instructions packet which contains important information regarding how and when to apply for your French Student visa.

Please read through this information carefully, as visa instructions can be complicated, and materials can take weeks or months to obtain.

IMPORTANT: CISabroad will only advise students on visa procedures for travel requirements for your CISabroad program only. CISabroad is not responsible for advising students on visa issues if they plan to travel internationally before or after the program dates.

These instructions are intended for US passport holders. International students must also be aware of additional documentation and/or processing time needed for their visas. Please contact your Program Coordinator to discuss your visa.

Please note that all consulates have varying visa processing times and/or requirements. It is the student’s responsibility to be aware of their assigned consulate’s visa processing period and to send in their complete visa application well enough in advance to allow adequate time for processing. Each consulate lists the visa processing period on their website. Note: Required documents for your visa are always subject to change at the discretion of the consulate.

Here are the France Student Visa Instructions.